As a nonprofit organization, you are well aware of the one basic need that connects you to other nonprofits: FUNDING. So, as you can imagine, many organizations ask me: Can you help us get funding?
The answer is: Yes! However, I’m not a fundraiser or a dedicated grant-writer or a development professional. But I do understand what it takes to make your organization more fundable.
For starters, you need high-quality (i.e. beautiful and professional-looking), evidence-based educational materials developed for a specific target audience; a well-designed distribution plan; and solid evaluation data to show your program works.
This is where I come in.
Common questions from clients:
- How do we infuse new energy into our mission and get our organization back on track with our goals?
- How do we determine the right audience and improve the reach of our message?
- How do we create the type of advocacy campaigns that are going to attract funders?
- Do we really need a strategic plan and if so, how do we begin creating one?
Questions for you:
- Are you planning a disease awareness campaign, but don’t have a plan in place to get the word out?
- Did you create an amazing video to educate women about breast cancer, but no one is viewing it?
- Do you want to grow your nonprofit organization, but you still haven’t gotten around to writing a business plan yet?
- Did you come up with a great idea to connect people struggling with obesity, but you don’t have the time to write down and implement a plan?