As someone in the healthcare field, you know that building consumer trust is essential to expanding your market. Get people to truly believe in your technology or product and they will want to sing its praises.
But let’s face it – not everybody trusts companies. They prefer to hear about a product from someone in their community, a friend or colleague, a magazine or newspaper that speaks to them, a trusted source. And this is where advocacy comes in.
Common questions from clients:
- Where do we begin?
- Which organizations should we work with?
- How do we become true partners with organizations without overstepping?
- How can we ensure our grant is used appropriately?
My clients choose to work with me because I have significant experience with nonprofits:
- As a corporate partner when I was the Director of Global Advocacy at a Biotech company
- In a global advocacy organization as the Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Now as a consultant.
I understand what both the company and the nonprofit organization need to create a successful and trusted relationship.
Questions for you:
- Are you looking to expand your market and provide greater value to your target audience?
- Are you trying to understand barriers to uptake so you can better tailor your messaging?
- Do you want to create effective educational collateral for consumers and healthcare providers?
- Do you already invest in advocacy, but want to refine your efforts?